You can seize the opportunity to study at JCU towards a Bachelor of Laws, whether your passion is for criminal law, property law, taxation, corporate, bankruptcy or insolvency law, environmental law, business and commercial law or family law.
We aim to produce multi-skilled, versatile and ethical graduates who have the knowledge and skills to work in a broad range of law-related sectors.
JCU’s law program provides students with a solid foundation in traditional law subjects, along with a broad-ranging elective program. Law graduates benefit from a practical approach and are valued by the profession throughout northern Queensland. JCU also offers a Graduate Bachelor of Laws program for existing degree holders who wish to gain a legal qualification.
- Welcome to Law at James Cook University
- Law Review
- Mission, Vision, Values and Priorities
- Our staff
- Conflict Management and Resolution
- Law and Conflict Management courses
- Subject Pathway to your LAW degree
- Work Integrated Learning (WIL) for Law
- Law Subjects
- Law Research Newsletters
- Master of Laws (Research)
- Research Interests by Staff
- Research by Subject Area