Welcome from the Director
The Corporate Planning and Performance Office (CPP) was established in February 2008, and is located within the Division of Finance & Resource Planning . CPP provides services to management and staff of the University.
The role and responsibilities of CPP are:
Management of the University’s planning process
Management of the University’s performance measurement process
Provision of statistics and business intelligence and university statistics to inform management decision-making
Provision of online reporting tools and applications for student-related data (eg. Student Statistics Reporting Tool )
Preparation of the University’s student load and income projections, and student load reporting
Statutory Reporting for the provision of higher education statistical data collections (student and staff)
Provision of data analysis and management reporting services, including student survey evaluation and analysis.
- Provision of professional, strategic and corporate performance advice to University management
I2A - Information to Analytics (Business Intelligence Project)
- To learn more about the I2A project, please click the link I2A
The majority of the information and reports produced by CPP is only accessible by University staff. Staff can access the University intranet though the Staff Access link below.
We are receptive to new ideas and ways in which we can enhance our delivery of services to the University. Suggestions for enhancement to our services are always welcome. Email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Director, Corporate Planning & Performance Office
- 2012 JCU Impact Report - Summary
- Facts & Figures 2011 (information is for 2010)
- Facts & Figures 2010 (information is for 2009)
- Facts & Figures 2013 (information is for 2012)
- Facts & Figures 2012 (information is for 2011)
- 2011-2012 JCU Impact Report - Detailed
More information for JCU staff members