Celebrating Research@JCU 2012
Professor Chris Cocklin, Senior Deputy Vice-Chancellor at James Cook University proudly invites you to participate in Celebrating Research @JCU 2012. The objective of this event is to share our experience and recognise our achievement.
The JCU community is committed to its role as a research intensive university. Celebrating Research was introduced in 2009 with a view to improving the profile of research, of recognising excellence and helping to build institutional capacity.
Each year the program is designed to shine the spotlight on research and research training as a way of emphasising the importance of these activities to the institution’s mission; to acknowledge and reward excellence in research and research training and to build capacity.
- Events in Townsville
- Events in Cairns
- Events in Thursday Island
- Events in Singapore
- Celebrating Research Speakers
How to register for an event
Log into Career Hub using your JCU username and password from the link below.
1. Once logged in, on the right side of the page there is a header labelled Events.
2. Click on the link 'View all Events'.
3. View the event from its hyperlink or the ‘View Event Details’ link.
4. At the bottom of the page under ‘Booking’, click on the tab ‘Book this event’.