2017 Australian Museum Eureka Prizes | Entries now open
Entries and nominations are now open for the 2017 Australian Museum Eureka Prizes
There are 15 prizes on offer this year including one NEW prize:
Research & Innovation
- NSW Office of Environment and Heritage Eureka Prize for Environmental Research
- University of Technology Sydney Eureka Prize for Excellence in Data Science **NEW**
- UNSW Eureka Prize for Excellence in Interdisciplinary Scientific Research
- Australian Infectious Diseases Research Centre Eureka Prize for Infectious Diseases Research
- Johnson & Johnson Eureka Prize for Innovation in Medical Research
- ANSTO Eureka Prize for Innovative Use of Technology
- Defence Science and Technology Eureka Prize for Outstanding Science in Safeguarding Australia
- Macquarie University Eureka Prize for Outstanding Early Career Researcher
- UNSW Eureka Prize for Scientific Research
- 3M Eureka Prize for Emerging Leader in Science
- CSIRO Eureka Prize for Leadership in Innovation and Science
- University of Technology Sydney Eureka Prize for Outstanding Mentor of Young Researchers
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science Eureka Prize for Innovation in Citizen Science
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science Eureka Prize for Science Journalism
- University of Sydney Sleek Geeks Science Eureka Prize (Primary and Secondary Schools)
For more on the Australian Museum Eureka Prizes, including the full prize line-up, FAQs and tips from our judges, visit our website.
We will also be tweeting regular updates from @eurekaprizes.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions and please feel free to forward this email to your networks.
Entries close 7pm AEST Friday 5 May 2017.