Higher Degree by Research (HDR) Applications

JCU’s Graduate Research School administers all applications and scholarships for Higher Degrees by Research (HDR), including Research Doctorates and Research Masters programs.

To apply for a HDR candidature at JCU, prospective students must first develop a research topic and negotiate a suitable advisory panel through the Expression of Interest process. For further information about this process, as well as scholarship opportunities visit the Graduate Research School website.