Online news, networking and information sessions
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Celebrating 50 Years
- Anton Breinl Research Centre
- Agriculture Technology and Adoption Centre
- Living on Campus
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Careers at JCU
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
Careers and Employability
- Career Planning for Success
- Job Search, Applications and Interviews
- Connecting with Professionals
- Appointments and Drop-In Service
- Gain Course Relevant Experience
- University Specialist Employment Partnerships
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Annual Careers Fair
- Contact Us
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Centre for International Trade and Business in Asia
- Centre for Tropical Bioinformatics and Molecular Biology
- College of Business, Law and Governance
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- College of Science and Engineering
- COVID-19 Advice
- Daintree Rainforest Observatory
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Division of Research and Innovation
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Division of Tropical Health and Medicine
- Economic Geology Research Centre
- Elite Athletes
- Foundation for Australian Literary Studies
- Give to JCU
- Graduate Research School
- JCU Ideas Lab
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- Indigenous Legal Needs Project
- IT Services
- International Students
- JCU College
- JCU Contact Information
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Global Experience
- JCU Sport
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- New Students
- Off-Campus Students
- Open Day
- Outstanding Alumni Awards
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Planning for your future
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Study Now
- Student Equity and Wellbeing
- Unicare Centre and Unicampus Kids
- VAVS Home
- Work Health and Safety
- WHOCC for Vector-borne & NTDs
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
Transitioning into graduate employment can be daunting. JCU Careers and Employability have workshops to assist you with your transition to graduate employment.
View the recordings of our Employable Me Webinars - August 2020
View the recordings of our GET THE JOB Employability Webinars - June 2020
Employer Virtual Information Sessions
COVID-19 has made everyone rethink their normal processes. Graduate recruitment is no different. Employers are finding new ways to connect with students about opportunities for graduate and internship roles.
We will promote any online information sessions here and on our Facebook page – so bookmark this page or join us on Facebook – JCU:Careers
Pathways to Employability (weekly webinar series) - Careers Fair | Q&A Sessions | Online Resources
- Hear directly from employers, industry experts and alumni regarding opportunities, pathways to employment, and common issues impacting on people with disabilities in the workplace.
The Centre for Legal Innovation at The College of Law
- Calling all law students - do not miss this free webinar on the New Legal Intern.
Find out about:
What does a typical legal internship look like now?
Is there anything "typical" about it?
How and why do internships differ at law schools, law firms, legal departments and ALSPs?
How are virtual internships changing the definition of work experience?
How do law students choose the best internships for career advancement?
What's changed and changing for and with the many different stakeholders who have a part to play in... the New Legal Intern?
Catholic Education - Cairns
- Catholic Education, Cairns are presenting a webinar: Feedback on Application Process.
- College of Professional Psychology - 2020 Online Information Sessions - Have you finished a four year degree in Psychology and unsure what to do next? Find out all you need to know about your pathway to becoming a registered psychologist in Australia. Get more details here www.copp.edu.au
Dates: Thursdays at 1 pm to 2.30 (AEST) - 1 October, 5 November, 3 December
Connect: Email email@example.com and the log in details will be emailed to you.