- Future Students
- Current Students
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Celebrating 50 Years
- Anton Breinl Research Centre
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
Careers and Employability
- Career Planning for Success
- Job Search, Applications and Interviews
- Connecting with Professionals
- Appointments and Drop-In Service
- Gain Course Relevant Experience
- University Specialist Employment Partnerships
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Annual Careers Fair
- Contact Us
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Centre for International Trade and Business in Asia
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- College of Science and Engineering
- COVID-19 Advice
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Economic Geology Research Centre
- Give to JCU
- Graduate Research School
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- IT Services
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Global Experience
- JCU Halls of Residence
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- Off-Campus Students
- Open Day
- Outstanding Alumni Awards
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Planning for your future
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Study Now
- Student Equity and Wellbeing
- VAVS Home
- WHOCC for Vector-borne & NTD
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
Big Interview combines training AND practice to help students improve their interview technique and build their confidence.
Registration is free for JCU students, staff and alumni.
Big Interview includes:
- Virtual mock interviews for all experience levels and over 20 industries
- A database of thousands of interview questions with tips on how to answer them
- The ability to rate and share your interview answers for feedback
- Comprehensive video training and written curriculum
JCU degree programs have integrated Big Interview into subject assessment tasks or professional development requirements.
Customised interview questions can be incorporated into the program.
Students can record and share their interviews with staff or peers for evaluation.
The Job Interview Assessment Task exemplar (PDF, 627 KB) incorporates Big Interview as a key resource.
For further assistance email firstname.lastname@example.org
Access Big Interview
- Access Big Interview via this link.
- Select Register in the top menu.
- Complete the registration process using your JCU email address.
- You’ll then receive a confirmation email at your JCU email address. Select Verify in the email, and you’ll be able to start using Big Interview.
This link is exclusively for JCU staff, students and alumni. You must access Big Interview via this link to receive the free log in.