Graduate Outcome and Employment Data
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Celebrating 50 Years
- Anton Breinl Research Centre
- Agriculture Technology and Adoption Centre
- Living on Campus
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian/NZ Students
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Careers at JCU
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
Careers and Employability
- Career Planning for Success
- Job Search, Applications and Interviews
- Connecting with Professionals
- Appointments and Drop-In Service
- Gain Course Relevant Experience
- University Specialist Employment Partnerships
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Annual Careers Fair
- Contact Us
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Centre for International Trade and Business in Asia
- Centre for Tropical Bioinformatics and Molecular Biology
- College of Business, Law and Governance
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- College of Science and Engineering
- COVID-19 Advice
- Daintree Rainforest Observatory
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Discover Nature at JCU
- Division of Research and Innovation
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Staff Intranet
- Division of Tropical Health and Medicine
- Economic Geology Research Centre
- Elite Athletes
- Fish Passage Planning and Design
- Foundation for Australian Literary Studies
- Give to JCU
- Graduate Research School
- JCU Ideas Lab
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- Indigenous Legal Needs Project
- IT Services
- International Students
- JCU College
- JCU Contact Information
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Global Experience
- JCU Motorsports
- JCU Sport
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- New Students
- Off-Campus Students
- Open Day
- Outstanding Alumni Awards
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Planning for your future
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Study Now
- Student Equity and Wellbeing
- Tropical Queensland Maths Hub
- Unicare Centre and Unicampus Kids
- VAVS Home
- Work Health and Safety
- WHOCC for Vector-borne & NTDs
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching (QILT)
The Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching (QILT) website, funded by the Department of Education, Skills and Employment, provides information about Australian higher education institutions from the perspective of recent students and graduates. Further information on the research can be found on the DEST website.
QILT provides the following information:
- Student Experience Survey (SES), measuring teaching and learning outcomes, and reports on multiple facets of the student experience.
- Graduate Outcome Survey (GOS), providing information on the labour market outcomes and further study activities of graduates.
- Graduate Outcome Survey – Longitudinal (GOS-L), supplementing the GOS by measuring the medium-term employment outcomes of graduates, approximately three years after they have completed their course.
- Employer Satisfaction Survey (ESS), providing information about the quality of education, the generic skills, technical skills and work readiness of the graduate employed in their workplace.
A filter is provided to help refine search results.
JCU Graduate Outcomes on LinkedIn
The JCU LinkedIn page provides information on the careers of JCU students and alumni. A comprehensive search function in the Alumni tool allows you to see snapshot data, as well as individual profiles of JCU Alumni - an invaluable feature if wanting to get in contact with past graduates. Results can be filtered by geographical area, employer, industry, discipline studied, skills, and how you are connected to them.
- Australian Jobs
Easy to follow guide to the current labour market - industry and occupational information by state, territory and region of Australia plus job outlook projections over the next five years.
- Job Outlook
Careers tools and labour market data for the general public, with an excellent user experience. Information covers current and future occupational projections, skills, values, training required, and much more.
- Labour Market Information Portal
Current labour market information at key levels of geography, such as Labour Force Region, Statistical Local Area and Employment Service Area (ESA).
- COVID-19 Impacts on Businesses and Recruitment: Surveys of businesses to measure staffing changes, business impacts, actions taken by businesses in response to the pandemic, and future expectations.
- Internet Vacancy Index - Source of detailed data on online job vacancy listings newly lodged on SEEK, CareerOne and Australian JobSearch, by states/territories and region.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics
Information on labour force participation, employment and underemployment, wages and earnings and job vacancies.
- ANZ Job Advertisement Statistics
The ANZ job advertisement series measures the number of jobs advertised in the major daily newspapers and internet sites covering the capital cities each month.
- Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry Economic Surveys
Publishing of regular Economic Surveys containing information about labour market trends, including: COVID-19 Business Conditions Survey Report; AusChamber-Westpac Survey of Industrial Trends.
Occupational Information Network developed by the US Department of Labour/Employment and Training Administration provides a database of occupations with information on key tasks, tools and technology used, knowledge, skills and abilities required and work activities.
Future Workforce Research and Reports
- Deloitte, Future of Work: A regularly updated collection of reports, insights, and multimedia on the future of work in general terms as well as specific to industries and current issues.
- The New Work Order series (Foundation for Young Australians).
- Workforce of the Future: The competing forces shaping 2030 (PWC Global, 2018). Report and multimedia resources.
- The Future of Jobs Employment, Skills and Workforce Strategy for the Fourth Industrial Revolution (2016, World Economic Forum).
- Australia’s STEM Workforce (2016, Australian Government, Office of the Chief Scientist).
- Fast Forward 2030 The Future of Work and the Workplace (Genesis Research Report).
- Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). (2016). Enhancing employability. Report prepared for the G20 Employment Working Group with inputs from The International Monetary Fund. Paris: OECD Publishing.
- CSIRO Future Industries reports: Industry specific predictions.