- Future Students
- Current Students
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Celebrating 50 Years
- Anton Breinl Research Centre
- Living on Campus
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
Careers and Employability
- Career Planning for Success
- Job Search, Applications and Interviews
- Connecting with Professionals
- Appointments and Drop-In Service
- Gain Course Relevant Experience
- University Specialist Employment Partnerships
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Annual Careers Fair
- Contact Us
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Centre for International Trade and Business in Asia
- Centre for Tropical Bioinformatics and Molecular Biology
- College of Business, Law and Governance
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- College of Science and Engineering
- COVID-19 Advice
- Daintree Rainforest Observatory
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Division of Research and Innovation
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Division of Tropical Health and Medicine
- Economic Geology Research Centre
- Foundation for Australian Literary Studies
- Give to JCU
- Graduate Research School
- JCU Ideas Lab
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- IT Services
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Global Experience
- JCU Halls of Residence
- JCU Sport
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- New Students
- Off-Campus Students
- Open Day
- Outstanding Alumni Awards
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Planning for your future
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Study Now
- Student Equity and Wellbeing
- VAVS Home
- Work Health and Safety
- WHOCC for Vector-borne & NTDs
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
Big Interview combines training AND practice to help improve your interview technique and build your confidence.
Registration is free for JCU students, staff and alumni. You must access Big Interview via the link below to receive the free login.
Big Interview includes:
- Virtual mock interviews for all experience levels in over 20 industries
- A database of thousands of interview questions with tips on how to respond
- The ability to rate and share your video interview responses for feedback
- A comprehensive video and written training program covering all interview techniques
Get started now
- Use this button to launch the JCU Big Interview portal.
- Select Register in the top menu.
- Complete the registration process using your JCU email address.
- You’ll then receive a confirmation email at your JCU email address. Select Verify in the email, and you’ll be able to start using Big Interview.
"I used Big Interview to practice and prepare for an automated online interview for a government grad program. It helped me pick up on distracting things I was doing like saying “um” and “errrr” too much. I also kept looking away from the camera, which made it look like I was distracted! I used Big Interview's bank of questions to prepare answers for possible questions I would get in the interview, which definitely came in handy as well."
Final year B Business (Human Resources and Economics majors) student.
"Big Interview is the perfect preparation tool for an online interview! I used Big Interview to help me with answering general interview questions, getting used to looking at a camera and to remove distracting or nervous habits of my own like saying 'umm' too much or playing with my necklace. My grad interview was not automated like the practice questions but was in front of a panel of executives through Skype.
This program, I honestly believe gave me an advantage. It allowed me to record answers to a range of different questions at various different levels for multiple positions. The bank of suggested answers to questions also helped me to keep on track and give a professional answer. I was and now am certainly more confident in my ability to sit an online interview thanks to this program!"
Final year B Business/B Arts (Human Resources and Human Services majors) student.