JCU Careers and Employment can organise eMailouts to targeted groups of students via email at no cost.
To initiate an eMailout, send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Purpose of email, including brief description of information to be distributed
- Discipline(s) sought
- Target year(s) sought
- Date of intended eMailout
- The information to be distributed to students
JCU Careers and Employment offers this service subject to the following conditions:
- Only information that deals specifically with graduate positions, vacation work, internships and work placements will be emailed.
- The eMailout will contain a disclaimer advising students that your information is being sent through JCU Careers and Employment to ensure the confidentiality of student information. Example: This information has been distributed by the James Cook University Careers and Employment Service without the disclosure of your name and address details.
- JCU Careers and Employment reserves the right to reject any inappropriate or irrelevant eMailout requests.
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Fair Work Commission
Advertise your opportunities on CareerHub
Connect with JCU students at the Careers Fair