General Research Reports
- 2010 -2011 Evaluation of DVD “Be Prepared: Natural Disasters Happen”: Telephone Survey of Residents of Rockhampton.
- Disaster Preparedness in Cairns Tourisum Industry
- South Townsville/Railway Estate Cyclone Awareness Study Report 2
- Review of the Methodology of the Community Vulnerability in the Cairns Multi Hazard Risk Assessment, April 2000
- Assessment of the Effectiveness of Various Methods of Delivery of Public Awareness Information on Tropical Cyclones to the Queensland Coastal Communities
- Community Hazard Mitigation in McKinlay Shire, November 2001
- Review of the Practices & Outcomes of the Natural Disaster Risk managment Study Program: Queensland Department of Emergency Services
- Disruptive weather warnings and weather knowledge in remote Australian Indigenous communities
- Cairns Caravan Park Vulnerability Study, 1999
- Woodgate Evacuation Plan
- Tropical Cyclone Awareness and Preparedness Amongst Backpackers and Accommodation Providers in Cairns, Queensland, Australia, July 2003
- 2001 Cyclone and Natural Hazard Vulnerability in Remote and Indigenous Communities in North Queensland
- Bushfire Web Review 2006/7
- Improved Delivery of Safety-oriented Weather Information for Non-English Speaking Housholds
- Women In the Wet Season Northern Australia
- Tropical Cyclone awareness and Preparedness Amongst Backpacker Accommodation Providers and Backpackers in Cairns, September 2000
- South Townsville/Railway Estate Cyclone Awareness Study Report 1
- Does Media Prepare People for Disaster?
- Does Experience Effect How We Feel and Prepare for a Cyclone?
- Mapping for Public Awareness of Imminent Natural Hazards - Cyclone Larry
- Increasing Risk In Cyclone Prone Areas of Queensland
- Factors Affecting Preparedness - Cyclone Larry