Key email contacts
Coordinate and deliver legal advice and other legal services including:
- Claims and litigation management;
- Responding to court documents, subpoenas and requests under legislative authority;
- Legislative and policy compliance;
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents;
- Dispute resolution.
Internal audit activities including the conduct of various categories of audit over the University's systems and processes, including financial, compliance, performance improvement, and IT governance.
Insurance and risk management including:
- Insurance and brokerage management;
- Management and maintenance of Riskware, particularly the University’s Risk Register;
- Advice to senior management to identify risk exposures and provide guidance in managing these risks;
- Provision of training;
- Support the development of business continuity and other contingency planning.