The committee of the Inaugural Australasian Mental Health in Higher Education Conference is pleased to invite papers for publication in a special edition of the International Journal of Innovation, Creativity and Change (IJICC).
This special edition will comprise selected papers from the 2017 Townsville mental health in higher education conference. All submissions will undergo a double peer review process, one by the conference committee and a second blind peer review by the editorial board of the journal.
Follow these Paper Guidelines (PDF, 186 KB).
Schedule for publication
- Papers will undergo two rounds of peer review
- Initial submission of papers to email@example.com by August 1, 2017
- First round of peer review conducted and returned to authors by September 1, 2017
- Revised papers returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 15, 2017
- Selected papers submitted to IJICC by September 20, 2017 for the IJICC editorial committee to conduct a blind peer review.
- Once papers are finalised for publication the IJICC editorial committee and the conference committee will finalise arrangements for the special edition of the journal.
- Goal is for online publication of accepted papers in the special edition by December 2017.
Note for authors
Authors are encouraged to familiarise themselves with journal requirements.