Higher Degree by Research

Social Work and Human Services provides research students with support from academic staff who have national and international expertise in the range of specialisations offered and close links with the educational and wider communities they serve.

Research Programs

JCU offers a range of degrees and other programs for research students through Social Work and Human Services from the Honours program within the Bachelor of Social Work degree, through entry pathway research programs such as the Graduate Certificate of Research Methods, to full research higher degrees, such as the Master of Social Work (Professional Qualifying).

Important contacts

Graduate Certificate in Research Methods

Discuss topics and possible supervisor(s): caseresearch@jcu.edu.au

Higher Degree by Research

Enrolment enquiries:  Graduate Research School

HDR administration and academic enquiries

Your enquiry will be directed to the appropriate staff member: caseresearch@jcu.edu.au