CASE Social Work Student Resources

Student Resources

Ask Us online provides 24 hour access to up to date information on the University’s policies and procedures and provides links to essential information for enrolling and managing your study at James Cook University.

College-specific student help

Enrolment enquiries relating to study plans and courses may be directed to the Enrolment team at The Enrolment team can provide administrative advice on any aspect of your degree, including:

  • Change your degree or specialisation
  • Subject selection and changes
  • Deferment of study
  • Return to study after taking leave
  • Credit for previous study/Cross institutional study
  • Complete or exit your degree