Occupational Therapy Discipline Research Projects
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Celebrating 50 Years
- Anton Breinl Research Centre
- Agriculture Technology and Adoption Centre
- Living on Campus
- Advanced Prawn Breeding Research Hub
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian/NZ Students
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Boating and Diving
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Careers at JCU
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Careers and Employability
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Centre for Tropical Bioinformatics and Molecular Biology
- College of Business, Law and Governance
College of Healthcare Sciences
- Student Resources
- Staff Resources
- Contact Us
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- College of Science and Engineering
- COVID-19 Advice
- Centre for Disaster Solutions
- Daintree Rainforest Observatory
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Discover Nature at JCU
- Division of Research and Innovation
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Division of Tropical Health and Medicine
- Staff Intranet
- Economic Geology Research Centre
- Elite Athletes
- Foundation for Australian Literary Studies
- Gender Equity Action and Research
- Give to JCU
- Information for JCU Cairns Graduates
- Graduate Research School
- JCU Ideas Lab
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- Indigenous Legal Needs Project
- IT Services
- Information for Agents
- International Students
- JCU College
- JCU Contact Information
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Global Experience
- JCU Motorsports
- JCU Prizes
- JCU Sport
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- New Students
- Off-Campus Students
- Office of the Provost
- Office of the Vice Chancellor and President
- Open Day
- Outstanding Alumni Awards
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Planning for your future
- Professional Experience Placement
- Queensland Research Centre for Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- Researcher Development Portal
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Student Equity and Wellbeing
- TQ Maths Hub
- Unicare Centre and Unicampus Kids
- VAVS Home
- Work Health and Safety
- WHOCC for Vector-borne & NTDs
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
Occupational Therapy Needs within Torres Strait.
Lynne Zeldenryk, Adrian Miller, Ass Prof Marion Gray.
Disability Measurement for Lymphatic Filariasis: Community Approaches.
Lynne Zeldenryk, Ass Prof Marion Gray, Prof Rick Speare, Ass Prof Sue Gordon, Prof Wayne Melrose.
Home Environment Intervention Strategies to Facilitate Ageing-In-Place for People with Dementia.
Karen Pomfrett (LifeTec) & Bronwyn Tanner.
Evaluation of a Proposal of Social Firms in the Townsville Region.
A research and evaluation project on the prospect of establishing a social firm in the Townville region, with the intention of creating employment opportunities for people with a variety of mental health conditions.
Marianne Bonassi and Matthew Yau.
Outcomes of a Rehabilitation Home Program.
Marion Gray, Yvonne Thomas, Fiona Barnett, Bronwyn Tanner, Gail Kingston.
Curriculum Refresh Grant for Occupational Therapy.
Matthew Yau, Yvonne Thomas, Bronwyn Tanner, Marion Gray, Fiona Barnett, Marianne Bonassi, Lynne Zeldenryk, Kerry Garbutt, Karen Salata, Gary Williams. Funded by JCU.
Gaining a Regional Perspective on the Practice Education Quality Framework for Occupational Therapy Practice Placements throughout Queensland.
Sylvia Rodger, Cate Fitzgerald, Wendy Davila, Frances Millar, Yvonne Thomas, Kerry Garbutt, Craig Greber. Funded by Occupational Therapists Board of Queensland.
Occupational and Wellbeing in People Experiencing Homelessness in Townsville.
Yvonne Thomas. Funded by JCU Graduate Research Scheme.
Investigating the Outcomes of Rehabilitation Home Programs for People in Rural and Remote Communities.
Fiona Barnett, Yvonne Thomas. Funded by JCU RIBG Fund.
Occupational Therapy with Indigenous Clients.
Marion Gray, Yvonne Thomas, Jacinta Elston. Funded by Occupational Therapists Board of Queensland.
In it for the Long Run: Factors Contributing to Workforce Longevity in OT.
Michelle Clarke and Yvonne Thomas. Funded by Occupational Therapists Board of Queensland.
An Evaluation of non-traditional Occupational Therapy Fieldwork Experiences.
Michelle Clarke and Yvonne Thomas. Funded by Occupational Therapy Board of Queensland.
Core Skills and Aptitudes of Very Rural and Remote Allied Health Professional.
Yvonne Thomas. Funded by Mt Isa Local Research Grant.
Enhancing Community Rehabilitation in Undergraduate and Post Graduate Offerings at JCU.
Yvonne Thomas, David Lindsay, Lee Stewart, Joanne Tollefson, Robyn Andrews, Louise Brown. Funded by Queensland Health CR Project.
Cootharinga Society of North Queensland Staff and Service Users Satisfaction Survey.
Matthew Yau, Fiona Barnett.