You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- About JCUPartner with JCU
- Careers and Employability
- College of Arts, Society and Education
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- Open Day
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- JCU Connect
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Media & Comms
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
- About JCU
Occupational Therapy Discipline Research Projects
Occupational Therapy Needs within Torres Strait.
Lynne Zeldenryk, Adrian Miller, Ass Prof Marion Gray.
Disability Measurement for Lymphatic Filariasis: Community Approaches.
Lynne Zeldenryk, Ass Prof Marion Gray, Prof Rick Speare, Ass Prof Sue Gordon, Prof Wayne Melrose.
Home Environment Intervention Strategies to Facilitate Ageing-In-Place for People with Dementia.
Karen Pomfrett (LifeTec) & Bronwyn Tanner.
Evaluation of a Proposal of Social Firms in the Townsville Region.
A research and evaluation project on the prospect of establishing a social firm in the Townville region, with the intention of creating employment opportunities for people with a variety of mental health conditions.
Marianne Bonassi and Matthew Yau.
Outcomes of a Rehabilitation Home Program.
Marion Gray, Yvonne Thomas, Fiona Barnett, Bronwyn Tanner, Gail Kingston.
Curriculum Refresh Grant for Occupational Therapy.
Matthew Yau, Yvonne Thomas, Bronwyn Tanner, Marion Gray, Fiona Barnett, Marianne Bonassi, Lynne Zeldenryk, Kerry Garbutt, Karen Salata, Gary Williams. Funded by JCU.
Gaining a Regional Perspective on the Practice Education Quality Framework for Occupational Therapy Practice Placements throughout Queensland.
Sylvia Rodger, Cate Fitzgerald, Wendy Davila, Frances Millar, Yvonne Thomas, Kerry Garbutt, Craig Greber. Funded by Occupational Therapists Board of Queensland.
Occupational and Wellbeing in People Experiencing Homelessness in Townsville.
Yvonne Thomas. Funded by JCU Graduate Research Scheme.
Investigating the Outcomes of Rehabilitation Home Programs for People in Rural and Remote Communities.
Fiona Barnett, Yvonne Thomas. Funded by JCU RIBG Fund.
Occupational Therapy with Indigenous Clients.
Marion Gray, Yvonne Thomas, Jacinta Elston. Funded by Occupational Therapists Board of Queensland.
In it for the Long Run: Factors Contributing to Workforce Longevity in OT.
Michelle Clarke and Yvonne Thomas. Funded by Occupational Therapists Board of Queensland.
An Evaluation of non-traditional Occupational Therapy Fieldwork Experiences.
Michelle Clarke and Yvonne Thomas. Funded by Occupational Therapy Board of Queensland.
Core Skills and Aptitudes of Very Rural and Remote Allied Health Professional.
Yvonne Thomas. Funded by Mt Isa Local Research Grant.
Enhancing Community Rehabilitation in Undergraduate and Post Graduate Offerings at JCU.
Yvonne Thomas, David Lindsay, Lee Stewart, Joanne Tollefson, Robyn Andrews, Louise Brown. Funded by Queensland Health CR Project.
Cootharinga Society of North Queensland Staff and Service Users Satisfaction Survey.
Matthew Yau, Fiona Barnett.
- James Cook University
- Bachelor of Advanced Science
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business / Laws
- Bachelor of Business & Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Primary Education
- Bachelor of Secondary Education
- Bachelor of Environmental Practice
- Bachelor of Geology
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Nursing Science (External)
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Planning
- Bachelor of Psychological Science
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Speech Pathology
- Bachelor of Sport & Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science
- Bachelor of Clinical Sciences (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering / Science (Honours) MBA in Tourism
- Master of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
- Master of Data Science
- Bachelor of Sports Psychology
- Bachelor of Marine Science
- Bachelor of Medicine / Surgery
- Bachelor of Nursing Science [Pre-Registration]
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (Honours)
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Master of Conflict Management & Resolution
- Graduate Certificate of Conflict Management & Resolution
- Master of Global Development
- Master of International Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Technology and Innovation
- Bachelor of Science & Bachelor of Laws
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Diploma of Higher Education (Business)
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Business Studies
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Engineering and Applied Science
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in General Studies
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Health
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Information Technology
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Science
- Diploma of Higher Education, Majoring in Society and Culture