Located in the north-east corner of the Townsville Campus, teaching and research facilities include:
- Veterinary teaching hospital
- State of the art anatomical and clinical pathology
- 80 hectares of livestock paddocks
- Large and small animal housing, including aquatic animals.
- Histology processing and microscopy
There is also access to a purpose-built JCU Veterinary Emergency Centre and Hospital, which runs adjacent to our facilities on the Townsville campus. The Hospital includes operating theatres and radiology facilities as well as a general and referral veterinary clinical service.
Off-campus facilities include: