We provide professional, confidential and responsive service to assist you while you study and to succeed at JCU.
We will listen to you without judgement and will assist you to develop strategies that are right for you.
- Individual appointments
- Drop-in counselling sessions (Cairns campus only)
- Telephone and Skype counselling for students studying off-campus
- Referral to other JCU and community services as appropriate
- Development and delivery of general workshops (e.g. communication skills)
- Development and delivery of tailored workshops for specific student groups on demand (e.g. resolving conflict in group work, preparing for placement)
Contact us for more information or to make an appointment.
For information about Counselling Services available to JCU staff, visit the Employee Assistance Program website.