Tell us a little bit about yourself
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Environmental Management
- Health Studies
- Information Technology
- Marine Science
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Occupational Therapy
- Public Health and Tropical Medicine
- Social Work
- Speech Pathology
- Sport and Exercise Science
- Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Veterinary and Animal Science
Services and support
- QTAC Packaged Offers
- International Students
Applicants are strongly encouraged to contact the Teacher Coordinator in their location prior to application. Refer to the RATEP website for study centre locations.
Note that for entry to initial teacher education (ITE) courses, you will need to meet both the academic and non-academic entry requirements.
Direct Entry to RATEP
- Complete the RATEP Direct Entry Form
- Attach proof of receipt of ABSTUDY and Diploma Certificate (and other supporting documentation if necessary – see p.3 of form)
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monitor email for further instructions regarding QTAC non-academic entry requirements.
Students who hold other qualifications may contact the Director of RATEP (JCU) for personal advice about entry into the program.