Field and Laboratory Resources

Below is information on preparing for field work and what permissions you need to acquire if you are planning to conduct field research or laboratory work with DTES:

  • Permits Information - To undertake marine or terrestrial research at JCU may require a permit.
  • Ethics - To undertake research at JCU which involves humans or vertebrate animals, an ethics permit must be obtained.
  • Field Trips - The requirements and processes to help you prepare for a field trip at JCU.
  • Field Equipment - DTES equipment available to loan for field trips