COVID-19 Advice for the JCU Community - Last updated: 5 May 2022, 3pm (AEST)


Research Permits

When undertaking research at JCU in marine or terrestrial environments, you may be required to obtain a permit from one or more governing bodies. Obtaining the correct permit/s for your research is a legal requirement.

Here we provide information for: