Research Centres and Programs
The Division of Tropical Health and Medicine has a long history of contribution to medical and health research in Australia.
In keeping with the strategic intent of the University, our prime focus is on fundamental research to improve the health of populations that live in rural, remote, indigenous and tropical communities.
Here, we provide links to research centres and programs within the Division:
- Anton Breinl Research Centre for Health System Strengthening
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health and Medicine (AITHM)
- Centre for Molecular Therapeutics
- Centre for Nursing and Midwifery Research
- Centre for Rural and Remote Health
- Centre for Tropical Bioinformatics and Molecular Biology
- Cohort Doctoral Studies Program
- Queensland Research Centre for Peripheral Vascular Disease