You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- Careers and Employability
- Open Day
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
Conferences - Sn-W June 2019
- People @ EGRU
- Research Staff
- PhD Projects
Abstract Submission Important Dates
Extended to - Friday 15 March 2019
Author Notification - by Friday 22 March 2019
EGRU is requesting extended abstracts of up to 5 x A4 pages.
The extended abstracts will be reviewed.
Presenters whose abstracts have been accepted must register for the conference before their abstracts will be accepted into the program.
How to Format Your Abstract
|File Name||LastName_First Name.docx|
|File||Microsoft Word Doc. (.docx) - PDF files will not be accepted|
|Max Pages||5 x A4 pages, including figures|
|Page Size||A4 - 210mm - 297mm|
|Margins||2.54cm all sides|
|Font||Times New Roman|
|Line spacing||1.15 for whole document|
|Title||Bold, centred, font size 12|
|Author(s) Full Name, Affiliation, Email Address||Italics, centred, font size 10|
|Main Text||font size 12, justified left - no indents|
|Sub-headings||Use only one sub-heading level, formatted bold|
|References||Font size 10, listed in alphabetical order using a commonly accepted format|
JPEG or PNG, and figures are not to be included in the text and are to be uploaded each as separate files
File name for figures/images as - Fig_1_LastName_FirstName, Fig_2_LastName_FirstName
|File size||not limited|
Abstracts will only be accepted via an upload link which will be forwarded to your email as per the instructions-
How to Submit an Abstract
- Complete the submission form to request a link to upload your abstract
- You will receive an email acknowledgment of your request
- An email with an upload link will be sent to your email address advised on the form within 2 days of EGRU receiving your request.
- One email address only
- Follow the link to upload a word file and figures/images (No ZIP files - each submission has its own folder).
- Images MUST be uploaded separately and your abstract and figures/images should be named as per the formatting instructions (no dates or abstract title)
- Keep the email with the link secure, as you can access the folder to edit your submission up to the closing date for abstract submissions.
If you any issues uploading please contact firstname.lastname@example.org