You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
- About JCUJCU Connect
- Cairns Institute External
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
- About JCU
Courses and Study
- Why JCU?
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Biomedical Sciences
- Environmental Management
- Health Studies
- Information Technology
- Marine Science
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Occupational Therapy
- Public Health and Tropical Medicine
- Social Work
- Speech Pathology
- Sport and Exercise Science
- Veterinary Science
Course by level
Cities, campuses and study centres
- Services and support
- QTAC Packaged Offers
- International Students
Fees and Financial Support
Exams & Results
- Student forms
The Learning Centre
- Learning Centre Services
- Getting Started
- Peer Assisted Study Sessions
- Develop Your English
- Maths and Statistics
- Short Courses and Workshops
- Downloads and Booklets
- Safe work and study at JCU
Research and Teaching
I want to...
About JCU Research
- Research Performance
Research Centres and Institutes
- Division of Research & Innovation
- Celebrating Research @JCU
- JCU Research Contacts
- Master's by Research
- Fees and Scholarships
- I want to...
Partners and Community
Conferences - Sn-W June 2019
- People @ EGRU
- Research Staff
- PhD Projects
Registration is now open!
Delegate numbers for this conference are limited to 100 delegates so it is recommended you register early!
- All fees are in AUD and inclusive of GST.
- Payment method - only by credit card online.
|CONFERENCE REGISTRATION||FEE (AUD)|
|Non EGRU Member||$990|
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in attending
|*Discounted Student registration is limited to 10 places with preference given to those with papers accepted for the oral program|
* Contact email@example.com for further information
|FIELD TRIP - 28 June 2019||FEE (AUD)|
Letter of Invitation
- Please indicate on your registration form if you require an invitation letter.
- Forward your proof of payment (tax invoice) to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- FULL NAME, Nationality, Passport Number, Passport expiry date, travel dates
- If your visa application is not successful we will refund your registration.
Included in the conference registration fees:
- All technical sessions
- Welcome event Monday evening 24 June (casual dinner)
- Happy Hour Tuesday 25 June
- Conference Dinner Tuesday 25 June
- Half day trip to Herberton Wednesday 26 June
- Lunches, morning and afternoon teas Tuesday to Thursday
- Abstract Volume - PDF
- Limited transport to and from Cairns Airport at specific times only
Not Included in the registration fee:
- Delegate transport to/from the conference venue
- Accommodation and breakfasts
- Dinner Wednesday 26 and Thursday 27 June
- Field Trip Friday 28 June
EGRU plans to organise dinner for delegates Wednesday 26 June following the Herberton trip at a local restaurant.
A dinner will be organised at the venue Thursday 27 June, if enough delegates indicate attending dinner 27 June on registration.
Please indicate on your registration form if you would like to be included in either or both of the optional dinners. The Dinner Fees will include meal only, drinks will be at available for purchase at the venue.
|Optional Dinner||FEE (AUD)|
|Wednesday 26 June||$50.00|
|Thursday 27 June||TBA - only available if delegates request attending dinner 27 June on registering|
Conference and Field Trip Registration
EGRU reserves the right to cancel any component of the the Sn-W-Critical Metals Conference if minimum numbers are not achieved or if unforeseen circumstances require the cancellation of any part of the conference program. Relevant registration fees will be fully refunded should EGRU cancel any part of the conference program to which a separate fee applies.
If you cancel your conference registration or your place on the one day field trip scheduled for 28 June 2019 on or before 01 May 2019, 10% of your conference registration fee and/or field trip fee, will be deducted for administration, and the balance of your fee will be refunded to your credit card. Your conference registration or field trip place can be transferred to an alternative delegate.
Fees will not be refunded after 01 May 2019 but your conference registration or field trip place can be transferred to an alternative delegate.
Cancellations or transfer requests will only be accepted by email to email@example.com
Other Cancellation Fees
EGRU is not responsible for cancellation fees incurred by delegates that are imposed by airlines, accommodation venues or other entities as a result of the any component of the Sn-W-Critical Metals Conference being cancelled.
EGRU is not responsible for the cancellation of delegate accommodation or any incurred cancellation fees imposed by an accommodation venue. Delegates must contact their accommodation venue directly to cancel accommodation bookings and each accommodation venue's cancellation policy will apply.