Wed, 8 Aug 2018
When: 8 August 18, 1pm -- 2:30pm
Where: At James Cook University
Room 104, Building B1 - Library, Cairns Campus
In this hands-on workshop you will learn the basics of:
- Creating a personal library of references for articles, books etc you find in your research
- Inserting references from your EndNote library into Word documents
- Creating in-text citations
- Generating reference lists for your assignments
- Outputting citations in the style your course requires
If you wish to use your own laptop please ensure you have the latest version of EndNote installed on your laptop prior to the commencement of the workshop.
Register for this event here.