Sat, 18 Aug 2018
When: 18 August 18, 8:30am -- 4:30pm
Where: Cairns Smithfield Campus
Assessment and management of common musculoskeletal injuries
This full-day practical workshop will review diagnosis and management of common musculoskeletal conditions. It includes a review of joint anatomy (shoulder, knee, hip and spine) using cadaveric prosections, imaging pathways for assessment and diagnosis, joint injections and post injury or surgery rehabilitation.
These workshops are capped at 40 participants each.
- GMT-accredited Supervisors: Free
- Non-accredited Supervisors from GMT-accredited practices: $200
- All other participants: $400
- GMT-accredited Supervisors: Please contact your local GMT office to register your attendance and arrange travel and accommodation.
- Non-accredited Supervisors and all other participants, please register here. Please note: travel and accommodation are not included in the registration fee.
RACGP and ACRRM Category 1 CPD points are being applied for.