Readings helps lecturers create and maintain reading lists for students and automatically ensures that items digitised for student access are copyright compliant.
To lecturers the system offers:
- Assured copyright compliance and automated copyright reporting
- Streamlined compilation of reading lists ‘as you go’
- Tools to help you maximise the value of resource lists for students
You can find more information about using Readings here.
About this event
At the completion of this session you will know how to:
- Arrange your list into sections
- Remove and add items
- Link your list into your LearnJCU subject site at one location, or link sections into weekly folders for example
Registration Townsville: http://jcu.au.libcal.com/event/4043945