This session covers advanced EndNote features and is designed for intermediate and experienced users.*
The session will cover:
- Advanced organisation
- Organising groups for a systematic review
- Advanced formatting
- Customising reference types
- Customising reference styles
- Sharing EndNote libraries
- Advanced formatting for Word
- Q & A - troubleshooting your problems.
This is a hands-on class and will be held online via Zoom. A link to the Zoom meeting will be sent to registrants in the reminder email one day before the event.
Make sure you have EndNote software downloaded before the session.
* We recommend that beginners or inexperienced users should do some EndNote training before attending this workshop. Options include:
- Attending an EndNote Workshop on campus. These sessions are aimed at basic/introductory level users and do not require registration. Upcoming sessions:
- Cairns - Thursday 4 October 2018 10am - 11:30am (Room 1.104)
- Townsville - Monday 15 October 2018 12pm - 1pm (Room 018-002A)
- Watching the Interactive EndNote tutorials from JCU on the EndNote Libguide. Please also watch either EndNote X8 on Windows: The Short Course or EndNote X8 on Macintosh: The Short Course.
- Attending the Intermediate EndNote session via Zoom on Wednesday 3 October 5:30pm - 7:30pm. Please register for this session to attend.