You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- Careers and Employability
- Open Day
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
JCU Events Advanced EndNote for Systematic Reviews
Advanced EndNote for Systematic Reviews
Where: At James Cook University
Room 104, Building B1 - Library, Cairns Campus
- will show you some of the ways EndNote can be used to facilitate managing research for a systematic search protocol.
- includes managing include and exclude criteria, duplicates and much more.
- is a hands on workshop. Participants are strongly encouraged to have some idea of their topic.
Note: You are expected to have basic knowledge of how EndNote works. If you have no experience with EndNote, please attend the Introduction to EndNote workshop being offered in Semester One or on July 9.