Fri, 5 Jul 2019
Workshop: Advanced EndNote for Systematic Reviews
When: 5 July 19, 11am -- 1pm
Where: At James Cook University
Room 142.020, Building 142 - The Science Place, Townsville Campus
This session covers advanced EndNote features and is designed for intermediate and experienced users.*
- Advanced organisation
- Setting up and using groups and group sets
- organising groups for a systematic review
- Advanced formatting
- Editing EndNote records
- customising reference types
- customising reference styles
- Using EndNote Online
- syncing libraries between computers
- Sharing EndNote libraries
- Advanced formatting for Word
- Q & A - troubleshooting your problems.
What to bring:
- Please bring a laptop if possible
- If using a university computer, please bring a portable storage device to save your library.
- All participants should download and install EndNote software before the session.
- Beginners or inexperienced users should complete introductory EndNote training before attending this workshop. Options include:
Related LibGuide: EndNote by Sam Rannard