You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- Careers and Employability
- Open Day
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
JCU Events Introduction to EndNote Workshop
Introduction to EndNote Workshop
Where: At James Cook University
Room 142.020, Building 142 - The Science Place, Townsville Campus
This session covers the basics of EndNote and is designed for new users and users who have basic knowledge of the system.
- Basic features
- how to create an EndNote Library
- how to add references to an EndNote Library
- Basic organisation
- setting up and using groups and group sets
- Basic housekeeping
- changes to bulk records
- finding duplicates
- journal title formats and abbreviations
- Using EndNote with Word
- adding references to a Word document
- editing references in a Word document
- formatting references in a Word document
- Attaching full text articles to records
The session will be held in Townsville.
What to bring:
- Please bring a laptop if possible.
- If using a university computer, please bring an external storage device to save your library.
- All participants should download and install EndNote software before the session.
This workshop leads into the advanced EndNote class for managing systematic review research.
Related LibGuide: EndNote by Sam Rannard