You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- Careers and Employability
- Open Day
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
JCU Events Systematic Review Masterclass
Systematic Review Masterclass
Where: At James Cook University
Room 048.202, Building 48 - AITHM, Townsville Campus
As part of the two day Masterclass, participants will work through the steps of creating a systematic review and present their findings on the final day.
Topics covered in the workshop include:
- Introduction to and overview of systematic reviews, including scoping reviews.
- Detailed methods about how to undertake systematic reviews, inlcuding Cochrane (health) and Cambell (social) reviews.
- Small group activities to develop a research topic and undertake a brief review with the support of the facilitators and librarians.
- Group presentations of results at the end of the workshop.
The Masterclass is open to HDRs and academic and research staff of JCU.
Related LibGuide: Systematic Reviews by Sam Rannard