You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- Careers and Employability
- Open Day
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
JCU Events Workshop: Introduction to Endnote
Workshop: Introduction to Endnote
Where: At James Cook University
Room 18.002A, Building 18 - Eddie Koiki Mabo Library, Townsville Campus
JCU Library, Townsville Campus invites all students and staff to attend our upcoming EndNote workshops.
These sessions are introductions to the EndNote programme, and cover the basics of:
- setting up a library;
- importing references from the databases;
- using EndNote with Word; and
- using EndNote to coordinate your research.
These workshops are highly recommended for postgraduate students and academics (especially those working with postgraduate students), but are open to all.
If you are bringing your laptop, please have EndNote installed before the class.