- Virtual Careers Fair
- The Employability Edge
- Job Skills for Now and the Future
- Effective Job Search Strategies
- Winning Job Applications
- Interviews and the Pitch
- Conversations with Alumni Series: Sharing the Earth – Humans, Fauna and Flora
- JCU Inspiration on Tap
- Innovation Foundations: Human-centred design and Lean Startup @ JCU
- Multifaith Blessing of the Academic Year
- Sunshine Coast Drop-In Sessions
- Better Brain Health for Our Region and the Global Tropics
JCU Events How to tackle conflict in the workplace
How to tackle conflict in the workplace
Take control of your business and save your organisation time, energy and money by turning conflict into opportunity.
Conflict management and resolution skills are essential in supporting innovation and creating highly engaged and productive workforces. With organisations now operating in an environment of unprecedented complexity with globalisation, sustainability, technological advancement, automation and increased workplace diversity all key influencing factors, this is a webinar which you can’t afford to miss.
Join the JCU Conflict Management and Resolution team at our upcoming lunchtime learning webinar for a panel discussion with conflict management practitioners, leaders, and managers on how conflict management skills, knowledge, and practice can contribute to tackling workplace challenges.