- Virtual Careers Fair
- The Employability Edge
- Job Skills for Now and the Future
- Effective Job Search Strategies
- Winning Job Applications
- Interviews and the Pitch
- Conversations with Alumni Series: Sharing the Earth – Humans, Fauna and Flora
- JCU Inspiration on Tap
- Innovation Foundations: Human-centred design and Lean Startup @ JCU
- Multifaith Blessing of the Academic Year
- Sunshine Coast Drop-In Sessions
- Better Brain Health for Our Region and the Global Tropics
JCU Events Better Brain Health for Our Region and the Global Tropics
Better Brain Health for Our Region and the Global Tropics
Where: At James Cook University
Room 111, Building 142 - The Science Place, Townsville Campus
JCU neuroscientist Professor Zoltan Sarnyai is holding a Public Lecture on brain health in the Tropics as part of Brain Awareness Week (March 15-21).
Find out what happens in the brain when it is exposed to toxic stress, trauma, and infections prevalent in the tropics, and how to achieve better brain health.
The burden caused by the lack of brain health has almost doubled in the past 30 years. What can we do about this?
Hear about the unique brain health challenges in Tropical Northern Australia as well as in the Tropics worldwide.
Australian Institute of Tropical Health and Medicine | email@example.com