- Virtual Careers Fair
- The Employability Edge
- Job Skills for Now and the Future
- Effective Job Search Strategies
- Winning Job Applications
- Interviews and the Pitch
- Conversations with Alumni Series: Sharing the Earth – Humans, Fauna and Flora
- JCU Inspiration on Tap
- Innovation Foundations: Human-centred design and Lean Startup @ JCU
- Multifaith Blessing of the Academic Year
- Sunshine Coast Drop-In Sessions
- Better Brain Health for Our Region and the Global Tropics
JCU Events Heroes in Health
Heroes in Health
Where: Mater Private Hospital Mackay, 76 Willetts Rd, North Mackay
Do you have what it takes to be a HERO?
Get a sneak peek of what it’s really like to be in a healthcare career at Heroes in Health. This two-day program is a joint collaboration between JCU and the Mater Hospital that offers a unique opportunity to explore Medical, Nursing and Allied Health careers.
Heroes in Health is open to students in Year 11 and 12 in Mackay and the surrounding regions (Bowen, Sarina, Proserpine, Middlemount, Dysart and Moranbah).
Applications are now open. Register your interest and apply by 31 March here.
Future Students Team | (07) 4781 6363 | email@example.com