Unmasking the ATAR system
Differentiate your QCE from your ATAR and your QTAC and discover your university options with JCU’s Unmasking the ATAR system webinar. Aimed at Year 10 students, parents, guardians and teachers, this webinar demystifies the university entry process and prep you with everything you need to know about subject selection, ATAR calculations and university applications.
- Explore the role of the Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre and how they can assist you in your university applications.
- Break down the QCE system terminology, so you can understand what phrases like QCE, applied subjects, and summative courses mean, and how they’ll affect your studies.
- Develop an overview of what your Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank means, how it is calculated and how it can assist you on a university pathway in Queensland.
- Enter the exciting world of subject selection and discover how different subjects are graded and which subjects cannot be studied together.
- Gain an understanding of subject scaling, and how it assists the ATAR calculation process.
- Learn how to access your ATAR, and what a QTAC application looks like.
- Understand the importance of subject prerequisites for certain university courses, and how to see if your ideal course has one.
- Gain a clear picture of your pathway forward and allow JCU to debunk some of the pervasive myths around Year 11 and 12, ATAR and university.
JCU Marketing – Future Students | email@example.com|07 4781 4108