Maria Gardiner and Hugh Kearns have worked as an award winning team for the past fifteen years. They are well known as leading practitioners and researchers in cognitive behavioural coaching. As well as publishing ten books that have sold many thousands of copies, they are regular contributors to Australian media, including a popular segment on ABC radio.
Their particular expertise is in working with high performers and they have a long history of providing specialist services to the medical and academic professions.
For more information visit their website.
Maria and Hugh will be presenting workshops at both the Cairns and Townsville campuses in June and November 2018.
- Staying well during your research degree
- Turbocharge your writing
- Defeating self sabotage
- The seven secrets of highly effective research students
- Presenting your research with confidence
- Idea Mapping
- The imposter syndrome
- How to be a Narrative Ninja
- Shameless Self Promotion
- Cognitive Behavioural Coaching for High Performers