University Email Lists
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Celebrating 50 Years
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Careers and Employability
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Centre for International Trade and Business in Asia
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- College of Science and Engineering
- COVID-19 Advice
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Economic Geology Research Centre
- Graduate Research School
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- Student IT Essentials
- Staff IT Essentials
- Help and Support
- Stay Informed
- Choosing a strong Password
- Data Protection
- Device Security
- Email Safety
- Online Security at Home
- Web Safety
- Malware and Virus Protection
- Keep a clean device
- Protect myself from phishing
- Recover a hacked or compromised account
- Protect your digital reputation
- Report a cybersecurity incident
- Password Manager
- ICT Service Catalog
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Global Experience
- JCU Halls of Residence
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- Open Day
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Planning for your future
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Study Now
- Student Equity and Wellbeing
- VAVS Home
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
JCU Email Contacts (Heads and Office Contacts)
Organisational Unit Mailing Lists
Organisational Unit Mailing Lists aliases target all staff within the Major University Units. They target all members of a Faculty/Division, School/Office or Discipline/Unit. They are based on information from the Human Resources System.
JCU Email aliases for Campus Staff and Students
These aliases target all staff and students by campus. They are only for the purpose of university activities and based on data from the Human Resources Management Information System and the Student Management System as the definitive sources of staff and student information. Key University Staff Members can email to these lists without moderation. All other postings to these lists are moderated and use of these lists is further restricted to JCU Staff Only, other postings being automatically rejected.
Note: Staff emailing to the lists below are required to email via the Bcc: (Blind carbon copy) field. Failing to do so will result in a rejection of a request to resend. This is put in place to minimise accidental replies to all staff and abuse of these lists by Spammers.
- firstname.lastname@example.org All staff of JCU.
- email@example.com All Australian based campus staff of JCU.
- firstname.lastname@example.org All Townsville staff of JCU.
- email@example.com All Cairns staff of JCU.
- firstname.lastname@example.org All Singapore staff of JCU.
- email@example.com All Brisbane staff of JCU.
- firstname.lastname@example.org All Mackay staff of JCU.
- email@example.com All Mt Isa staff of JCU.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - All students of JCU.
- email@example.com All JCU postgraduate students (excludes students taking non award courses).
- firstname.lastname@example.org All JCU Townsville postgraduate students (excludes students taking non award courses).
- email@example.com All JCU Cairns postgraduate students (excludes students taking non award courses).
- firstname.lastname@example.org All JCU undergraduate students (excludes students taking non award courses).
- email@example.com All JCU Townsville undergraduate students (excludes students taking non award courses).
- firstname.lastname@example.org All JCU Cairns undergraduate students (excludes students taking non award courses).
To email specific groups of students, JCU staff can request access to the Class List email function available via authenticated access from StaffOnline. This has many selection options to refine your target list. Contact Student Services to request access.
Student Academic Mailing Lists
The Student Academic Mailing Lists target the students participating in a subject or course. They are based on information from the Student Management System.
Organisational Role Mailing Lists
The Organisational Role Mailing Lists target staff who undertake roles within the university. For example: Course Coordinators, Finance Officers, Work Place Health and Safety Officers or IT Support Officers. They are based on information from the Organisational Roles System accessible via StaffOnline.