Adobe License Agreements
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Celebrating 50 Years
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Careers and Employability
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Centre for International Trade and Business in Asia
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- College of Science and Engineering
- COVID-19 Advice
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Economic Geology Research Centre
- Graduate Research School
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- Student IT Essentials
- Staff IT Essentials
- Help and Support
- Stay Informed
- Choosing a strong Password
- Data Protection
- Device Security
- Email Safety
- Online Security at Home
- Web Safety
- Malware and Virus Protection
- Data Protection
- Keep a clean device
- Protect myself from phishing
- Recover a hacked or compromised account
- Protect your digital reputation
- Report a cybersecurity incident
- Learn about security concepts
- Phish Bowl
- Password Manager
- ICT Service Catalog
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Global Experience
- JCU Halls of Residence
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- Open Day
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Planning for your future
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Study Now
- Student Equity and Wellbeing
- This is Uni
- VAVS Home
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
JCU holds an Adobe Enterprise License Agreement for Creative Cloud - Enterprise Edition, refer to Adobe Creative Cloud at JCU for more information.
Temporary access to Adobe Creative Cloud desktop apps for Students during COVID-19 event
Adobe has provided temporary at-home access for JCU students so that you can continue your studies during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Enterprise License Agreement
This is a new Agreement that JCU has entered into with Adobe effective from the 30/10/2018.
The Agreement entitles JCU Staff to install Adobe Creative Cloud on up to two computers concurrently. The Agreement also entitles JCU to install the Adobe Creative Cloud in student computer labs (GATCF and School-based) or other physical environments located in premises owned by JCU such as GATCF computers located in the Libraries and Common Teaching Rooms. The Agreement covers all three campuses; Townsville, Cairns and Singapore.
It is a 3 year Agreement. You can have all of the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop applications installed or one or more components of the Suite if that is all you require. The licensing cost for the 3 year term has been covered by ICT Software Overheads.
The following is a list of persons that Adobe state do not qualify as Faculty or Staff and who are not entitled to use the software made available under this Agreement:
- Conference attendees
- Companies and their employees who have been hired on a contractual basis for service either on or off-campus (ie individual who are not directly employed by JCU)
- Retired Faculty & Staff
Adobe for Current Staff
Fulltime and Fractional Full-time staff (staff employed full time by JCU but who work less than 36.25 hours per week) have access to Adobe Creative Cloud.
Adobe CC VIP
Allocation of Adobe software to Non Full-time and Non Fractional Full-Time Staff and Adjuncts is on a case by case basis.
Please log a request through ITHelpdesk.
Postgraduate students allocation on a case by case basis. Please log a request through ITHelpdesk.
- Thursday Island
Students will be required to Sign-In to Adobe using their JCU email address ( @.my.jcu.edu.au) and JCU password.
Please refer to the ICT Knowledgebase for more information.
Usage in General Access & Teaching Labs (GATCF)
Adobe Creative Cloud - Enterprise applications available under the Adobe Enterprise License Agreement can be installed in a classroom, student computer lab (GATCF or School owned) or other physical environments located in premises owned by JCU for teaching purposes.
This software is available by default in all on-campus General Access Labs (GATCF).