This form should be used to register for a delegate account which allows for a nominated account manager to have control over the occupancy of the account. The account manager can change the account's name, occupancy dates, and password, via a web page. This is useful for allowing visiting academics, staff or students access to the central systems including internet access. The Delegate Account is usually used for users which are changing over short periods of time. You will be required to supply your date of birth, for verification purposes only.
NOTE: The Delegate Account will have a generic email alias generated.
- Download the Delegate Account Application form to your computer.
- Open form in Adobe Acrobat and enter details, then click the submit button on the form to email it to the email@example.com. This will generate a ServiceNow job for this request.
For urgent action please contact the IT Help Desk and request a high priority job.
Delegate Account Application form
- Any misuse of computing facilities will result in account disablement as per the ICT Acceptable Use Policy.
- A separate form should be completed for each account to be created.
- Account information will be posted to the account holder at the internal JCU address supplied.
- The account will not become active until a validity check is performed by IT staff.
Please contact the IT Help Desk if you have any further questions.