You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- Careers and Employability
- Open Day
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
Help and Support
- Choosing a strong Password
- Data Protection
- Device Security
- Email Safety
- Online Security at Home
- Web Safety
- Malware and Virus Protection
- Keep a clean device
- Protect myself from phishing
- Recover a hacked or compromised account
- Protect your digital reputation
- Report a cybersecurity incident
- Password Manager
- ICT Service Catalog
Delegate Account Registration
This form should be used to register for a delegate account which allows for a nominated account manager to have control over the occupancy of the account. This is useful for allowing visiting academics, staff or students access to the central systems including internet access. The Delegate Account is usually used for users which are changing over short periods of time.
The account manager can change the account's name, occupancy dates, and password, via a web page. You will be required to supply your date of birth, for verification purposes only.
NOTE: The Delegate Account will have a generic email alias generated.
- Complete the electronic Delegate Account Application Form located in the ICT Catalogue.
- Once you click the Submit button on the form it generate a ServiceNow job for this request.
Please contact the ICT Help Desk if you have any further questions or require assistance in completing this form.