This form should be used to register visiting academics, staff or students, having an account on the central systems, email access and internet access. The External Account Application form, is used for a single user which will be at JCU for an extended amount of time. You will be required to supply your date of birth, for verification purposes only.
- Download the External Account Application form to your computer.
- Open form in Adobe Acrobat and enter details, then click the submit button on the form to email it to the firstname.lastname@example.org. This will generate a ServiceNow job for this request.
For urgent action please contact the IT Help Desk and request a high priority job.
External Account Application form
- Any misuse of computing facilities will result in account disablement as per the ICT Acceptable Use Policy.
- A separate form should be completed for each account to be created.
- Account information will be posted to the account holder at the internal JCU address supplied.
- The account will not become active until a validity check is performed by IT staff.
Please contact the IT Help Desk if you have any further questions.