You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- Careers and Employability
- Open Day
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
Help and Support
- Choosing a strong Password
- Data Protection
- Device Security
- Email Safety
- Online Security at Home
- Web Safety
- Malware and Virus Protection
- Keep a clean device
- Protect myself from phishing
- Recover a hacked or compromised account
- Protect your digital reputation
- Report a cybersecurity incident
- Password Manager
- ICT Service Catalog
ICT Alert 1177270442
Clients affected: Staff and students
On the 29th May at 8pm, 'Network Access' has experienced a service outage. We hope to have this resolved as soon as possible, we apologise for any inconvenience.
A network service issue was identified that may have resulted in slowness accessing the Internet as well as interruptions to some campus services.
The issue was raised just after 8pm and identified and resolved just after 9pm.
We apologise for any interruptions you may have experienced.
- Check back for updates.