You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- Careers and Employability
- Open Day
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
Help and Support
- Choosing a strong Password
- Data Protection
- Device Security
- Email Safety
- Online Security at Home
- Web Safety
- Malware and Virus Protection
- Keep a clean device
- Protect myself from phishing
- Recover a hacked or compromised account
- Protect your digital reputation
- Report a cybersecurity incident
- Password Manager
- ICT Service Catalog
ICT Alert 1542811280
Clients affected: Staff and students
On the 3rd June at 3:40pm, 'Network Access' has experienced a service outage. We hope to have this resolved as soon as possible, we apologise for any inconvenience.
A network service issue with our ISP equipment was identified that resulted in an outage accessing the Internet for various remote sites accommodations, Mater Hospital, GP Office in Rockhampton and GP Office in Maroochydore.
The outage lasted around 10 minutes.
We apologise for any interruptions you may have experienced.
- Check back for updates.