You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- Careers and Employability
- Open Day
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
Help and Support
- Choosing a strong Password
- Data Protection
- Device Security
- Email Safety
- Online Security at Home
- Web Safety
- Malware and Virus Protection
- Keep a clean device
- Protect myself from phishing
- Recover a hacked or compromised account
- Protect your digital reputation
- Report a cybersecurity incident
- Password Manager
- ICT Service Catalog
ICT Alert 1880974367
Clients affected: Staff and students
On the 29th May at 12:02pm, 'FinanceOne; Student Services' has experienced a service outage. We hope to have this resolved as soon as possible, we apologise for any inconvenience.
At 12:02 an outage occurred which affected Students and Stuff on multiple systems including Student Management, Finance One, eStudent and JCU App.
Services were restored by 12.20pm.
Investigations are ongoing with regards to the root cause.
ICT apologies to all those affected by this service disruption.
- Check back for updates.