You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- About JCUPartner with JCU
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Careers and Employability
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Halls of Residence
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- Open Day
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Tropical Sustainable Design Case Studies
- VAVS Home
- Media & Comms
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
- About JCU
Information for Agents
Information for International Education Agents
Welcome to the home of resources for agents and partners representing James Cook University.
We establish partnerships with Education Agents who share our vision of delivering quality services, experiences, and education to students. As an agent, you have an important role of representing JCU with integrity and accuracy to students in the pursuit of quality international education.
JCU International Team
The International Admissions Team manage enquiries relating to student applications.
Contact JCU International Admissions
The International Compliance Team ensure the University complies with regulatory requirements which apply to the delivery of education services to international students, along with administering commission payments and other foreign funding arrangements.
Contact JCU International Compliance
The International Development Team oversee the recruitment of international students to the University. The Team has staff in Cairns and Townsville, as well as India, Indonesia and Sri Lanka.
Contact JCU International Development
The International Relations Team facilitates international partnerships, inbound and outbound mobility, and the recruitment of students from Europe and The Americas.
Contact JCU International Relations
The International Student Support Team provide international students with support including pre-arrival, during study, and beyond graduation.
Contact JCU International Student Support
JCU Promotional Materials
JCU produces a range of publications and marketing materials for prospective international students. International Study Guides are available via our website, or order print copies for your office by following the instructions below.
Promotional material can be ordered directly from JCU in three simple steps:
- Log in to your Ascent One account.
- To place an order, go to Home > Promotional Material > Order Material and select James Cook University. Select Next to move to Step 2 and select the item(s) to order and enter the quantity. Step 3 will allow you to update the recipient list, enter a message to the recipient(s), and select a preferred dispatched date, and other options.
- Select Place order to confirm and submit your order.
You can also track the promotional material you have placed on order in Ascent One. Go to Home > Promotional Material > Track Status to review or cancel your order (only pending orders can be cancelled).
JCU Social Media
- The JCU YouTube account is a great resources for student testimonials, campus tours and program information.
- Check out our Facebook and Instagram accounts for the latest news and activities from our campuses.
Contact us if you would us to provide you with other marketing materials to assist you in promoting James Cook University.
Visit our campuses
Would you like to visit our Cairns or Townsville campus, or arrange a tour for a prospective student?
Contact the JCU International Team with information about the purpose of your visit, travel datas, and program of interest and we will be happy to arrange a tour.
Education Services for Overseas Students Legislative Framework (ESOS)
James Cook University is a registered higher education provider (CRICOS Provider Code 00117J) that offers education services to overseas students. To provide education and training services to international students the University must comply with rules and regulations required by the Australian Government and the national regulator TEQSA (Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency).
The ESOS Framework incorporates the:
- ESOS Act 2000
- ESOS Regulations 2001
- The National Code 2007
- The Tuition Protection Service (TPS)
Your obligations as our agent under the ESOS Act include but are not limited to:
- Promote JCU courses with integrity and accuracy and recruit students in a sincere, ethical and responsible manner.
- Ensure that the student is a Genuine Temporary Entrant with a genuine intention to stay in Australia temporarily for the purpose of studying.
- Provide students with accurate information in respect to the University, facilities, courses, fees, entry requirements, living in Australia (including location, costs of living and accommodation) and visa requirements.
- Comply with the University’s Simplified Student Visa Framework.
- Submit advertisements and promotional material relating to the university to JCU for approval.
- Provide information for an annual review of performance.
- DO NOT facilitate the enrolment of a student who you believe will not comply with the conditions of his or her student visa.
- DO NOT provide immigration advice where not authorised under the Migration Act 1958 to do so.
- James Cook University
- Bachelor of Advanced Science
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business / Laws
- Bachelor of Business & Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Primary Education
- Bachelor of Secondary Education
- Bachelor of Environmental Practice
- Bachelor of Geology
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Nursing Science (External)
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Planning
- Bachelor of Psychological Science
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Speech Pathology
- Bachelor of Sport & Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science
- Bachelor of Clinical Sciences (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering / Science (Honours) MBA in Tourism
- Master of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
- Master of Data Science
- Bachelor of Sports Psychology
- Bachelor of Marine Science
- Bachelor of Medicine / Surgery
- Bachelor of Nursing Science [Pre-Registration]
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (Honours)
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Master of Conflict Management & Resolution
- Graduate Certificate of Conflict Management & Resolution
- Master of Global Development
- Master of International Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Technology and Innovation
- Bachelor of Science & Bachelor of Laws
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Diploma of Higher Education (Business)
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Business Studies
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Engineering and Applied Science
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in General Studies
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Health
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Information Technology
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Science
- Diploma of Higher Education, Majoring in Society and Culture