- Future Students
- Current Students
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Celebrating 50 Years
- Anton Breinl Research Centre
- Living on Campus
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Careers and Employability
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Centre for International Trade and Business in Asia
- Centre for Tropical Bioinformatics and Molecular Biology
- College of Business, Law and Governance
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- College of Science and Engineering
- COVID-19 Advice
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Division of Research and Innovation
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Division of Tropical Health and Medicine
- Economic Geology Research Centre
- Foundation for Australian Literary Studies
- Give to JCU
- Graduate Research School
- JCU Ideas Lab
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- IT Services
- Why JCU?
- Study options
- Applying to JCU
- Fees and costs
- Prepare to Arrive
- Life at JCU
- Contact us
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Global Experience
- JCU Halls of Residence
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- Off-Campus Students
- Open Day
- Outstanding Alumni Awards
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Planning for your future
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Study Now
- Student Equity and Wellbeing
- VAVS Home
- WHOCC for Vector-borne & NTD
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
You are required to manage your enrolment and personal information details through eStudent. You will need to update and/or confirm all of your personal information on eStudent before you can make changes to your enrolment (including enrolling in and withdrawing from subjects).
Where can I get further enrolment information?
Enrolment provides you with information about managing your enrolment at JCU.
How can I make changes to my enrolment
You can make changes to your subjects through eStudent.
Make sure that you check the Current Enrolment tab in eStudent after making any changes to your enrolment to ensure that you have withdrawn/added subjects correctly. You can find this under the Enrol Online menu and then select Current Enrolment. Only subjects that you wish to be enrolled in should appear on your Current Enrolment page.
Where can I go if I need assistance with my enrolment?
If you need assistance with eStudent (updating personal details or managing your enrolment), please read the eStudent Online Help Guide. Should you require further assistance, please contact the Student Centre
If you have misplaced your computer account information or forget your username or password, contact InfoHelp for assistance.
How can I change my course
If you are currently enrolled in a course at JCU and wish to change your course of study, you will be required to submit a Course Transfer form which is available online or from the Student Centre.