- Future Students
- Current Students
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Careers and Employability
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- Why JCU?
- For parents
- Study guides
- Exchange and Study Abroad
- Australia Awards Scholarships
- International Pathways to JCU
- JCU Study and Information Guides
- Applying to JCU
- Fees and costs
Coming to Australia
- Arrival service
- Useful links for new residents
- Life in Australia
- Working in Australia
- Living costs and other expenses
- Life at JCU
- Contact us
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Halls of Residence
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- Open Day
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Tropical Sustainable Design Case Studies
- VAVS Home
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
You are required to manage your enrolment and personal information details through eStudent. You will need to update and/or confirm all of your personal information on eStudent before you can make changes to your enrolment (including enrolling in and withdrawing from subjects).
Where can I get further enrolment information?
Enrolment provides you with information about managing your enrolment at JCU.
How can I make changes to my enrolment
You can make changes to your subjects through eStudent.
Make sure that you check the Current Enrolment tab in eStudent after making any changes to your enrolment to ensure that you have withdrawn/added subjects correctly. You can find this under the Enrol Online menu and then select Current Enrolment. Only subjects that you wish to be enrolled in should appear on your Current Enrolment page.
Where can I go if I need assistance with my enrolment?
If you need assistance with eStudent (updating personal details or managing your enrolment), please read the eStudent Online Help Guide. Should you require further assistance, please contact the Student Centre
If you have misplaced your computer account information or forget your username or password, contact InfoHelp for assistance.
How can I change my course
If you are currently enrolled in a course at JCU and wish to change your course of study, you will be required to submit a Course Transfer form which is available online or from the Student Centre.