Select the course you would like to study at JCU, taking note of the duration, cost and campus availability. You may wish to include a second course preference.
Coursework application deadlines
• 30 January for Teaching Period 1 (Semester 1)
• 30 June for Teaching Period 2 (Semester 2)
The following courses have earlier application deadlines:
• Postgraduate coursework programs in Psychology – application deadline 30 October (for Teaching Period 1)
• Graduate Diploma of Education
– application deadline 15 November (acceptance deadline 1 December)
Some courses require additional documentation; refer to the Courses and Fees table (p.14) for information on minimum prerequisites.
Search for a course on the Courses and Degrees page. If you have already done this move on to the next step.
To register as a first time user on JCU’s online application portal you need to be on the webpage of your chosen course. Select Apply International and read throught the information before selecting the apply option. You may also choose to or lodge your application with one of JCU’s authorised overseas representatives. To upload documents after submitting your application, log back in to your online application or click the 'Upload Supporting Documentation' button.
Note: your academic transcripts must be accompanied by the grading scale/key/ legend used at the institution where you have undertaken your previous studies. If documentation is in a language other than English, an official certified translation must be included and translated by the issuing institution or by an official translating service.
We will assess your application based upon academic and English entry requirements for your preferred course.
If your application is successful, we will generate an offer which you will receive by e-mail. The offer letter includes:
- name and duration of the course you have been accepted into
- tuition fees, student services and amenities fee and Overseas Student Health Cover
- any credit you have been awarded for previous study (if course syllabus of previous subjects was provided with your application).
Once you have received your Offer, please sign each page, complete the Acceptance and Payment form, ensuring you meet any conditions outlined in your Offer Schedule and return it to International Admissions, or your JCU representative, along with any payment as set out in your Offer letter.
JCU will then issue you an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE). This is the document you will need to obtain a student visa for Australia. Further details will be provided upon acceptance of your Offer. Use your eCOE to obtain a student visa from your nearest Embassy or Consulate in your home country.