International Pathways to JCU
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Careers and Employability
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- Why JCU?
- For parents
- Study guides
- Exchange and Study Abroad
- Australia Awards Scholarships
- International Pathways to JCU
- JCU Study and Information Guides
- Applying to JCU
- Fees and costs
Coming to Australia
- Arrival service
- Useful links for new residents
- Life in Australia
- Working in Australia
- Living costs and other expenses
- Life at JCU
- Contact us
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Halls of Residence
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- Open Day
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Tropical Sustainable Design Case Studies
- VAVS Home
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
Studying an International Pathway program at JCU College can be your gateway to university and new opportunities.
JCU College provides study options for students who are unable to meet the academic or English language entry requirements needed for direct entry into their preferred JCU degree, or for those seeking to enhance their career prospects.
Students studying an international pathway program at JCU College benefit from learning in a nurturing, supportive environment with small class sizes and lecturers committed to student success.
With central locations at both JCU Townsville and JCU Cairns Campuses, JCU College students have full access to JCU's facilities and events, making the transition from pathway study into a JCU degree easier.
For students who have a Bachelor degree but do not have sufficient research experience, JCU offers research qualifying courses known as Research Methods courses as a pathway to research higher degrees. These courses include the Graduate Diploma of Research Methods (for students who have completed a 3 year degree) and Graduate Certificate of Research Methods (for students who have completed a 4 year degree).
Visit the Graduate Research School for more information.