Student visas

Most international students are issued with a student visa to study in Australia. However, under certain circumstances, students can also study as an international student under other visas.

If applying students currently hold a valid visa in Australia students will need to notify the University. Students currently holding a valid visa in Australia will also need to notify the University.

International students are required to inform the University of all changes regarding visas or if a new visa has been granted.

Students need to be aware of visa end dates. End dates will be indicated on visa grant documentation. Alternatively students can view visa date and conditions using Visas Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO). Students preparing to leave Australia must ensure that they depart before their visa has expired. If students have not finished their studies by the end date listed on their CoE, students will need to apply for a new CoE and a new student visa.